Returns & Refunds
All of our products are inspected prior to despatch to ensure they are in perfect condition.
We recommend you check you are satisfied with your order prior to signing for the delivery as we cannot accept responsibility for any damage or faults after you have signed acceptance.
To this end, we do not accept returns on any of our products in accordance with the distance selling regulations. Instances where cancellation rights do not apply
Can consumers cancel an order in any circumstances?
3.38 Unless you have agreed that they can, your consumers cannot cancel if the order is for:
- the supply of goods made to the consumer’s own specification such as custom-made blinds or curtains. But this exception does not apply to upgrade options such as choosing alloy wheels when buying a car.
As our products are custom printed to your specification including size, paper and orientation we are unable to offer returns and/or refunds.
Please satisfy yourself that you have chosen the correct paper for your needs - if in doubt, please order a free sample pack here
No refunds will be made if you decide the paper is not suitable and you have not previously ordered a sample pack.
- If you are wanting to order a wall and a floor to match then do please choose the same material as the colours can be little bit different on different materials.We will not be able to refund or exchange if you order the wrong ones as they are all bespoke and printed to order.
- Bespoke orders are non-refundable, due to the nature that it is a bespoke design to yourself. Please ask for a sample of print if you are not sure.We cannot be held responsible for checking your designs and all orders are final and cannot be returned to us............... we will work with you during the design process to make sure you receive the right product design, but we cannot be held responsible as this is your bespoke design and handmade to order so please double check your designs.
- Photography props - all props are made to order so may differ slightly from the photographs on the website. They are created to a high standard but are intended as photo props, children and babies should not be left unattended when using them. If you feel there is a fault with your prop or backdrop please contact us within 7 days of receiving your item. You will then need to return the prop or backdrop in it's unused condition within 14 days of receipt in accordance with the distance selling regulations.
- Please review the design listings on our website carefully. Before you check-out you have the opportunity to re-review your order once again. Once an order has been printed it cannot be refunded. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- All computer monitors are not calibrated equally. We have made every effort to display (as accurately as possible) the colours and brightness/darkness of our floors & drops on our website but we cannot guarantee exact colour matching. Due to monitor discrepancies, we cannot guarantee that your display will be accurate and your backdrop may look different then what you see on your screen. When looking at examples on our website of the backdrops/floor-drops 'in use' by our customers please note that the look of those images will also vary based on the photographer's lighting conditions, white balance, and editing techniques. Please note that we cannot offer refunds or exchanges due to slight colour variation as it should be expected with printed products.
- Large format printing is meant to be used at a distance and is not intended to be viewed up close. Your backdrops are designed to be in the depth of field (DOF) at the proper distance from your subject (approximately 6 foot is the norm). If you have questions regarding about how this process works please email us
- If you order a backdrop with text on it we are unable to change the light direction on the backdrop. If you are unsure please contact us before ordering.
- If you have a parcel arrive damaged we have been informed by the couriers it must be stated at the time of delivery and they will not refund us if it is not mentioned at the time.You need to tell the driver and have him sign to say it arrived damaged, so please check the parcel for any damage.If you then take photos and send them to us straight away so we can arrange a complaint to be arranged and to get your order replaced asap
How Much Is Shipping?
All our drops are dispatched using a courier company.
Each parcel is charged at £19.99 per box/tube
Depending on your chosen paper type, we are sometimes able to include more than one drop per parcel. Because of this, your shipping is calculated during the checkout process and is based on the value of your order.
What if my order arrives damaged
If you feel that your order has been damaged in transit,you must report this to the courier, ask them to write it down and take photos of the outside of the parcel.this is really important as courier will not raise a case without it being noted to the driver
Please email us within 24 hours of delivery with multiple photos of the damage so that we can lodge an insurance claim with the carrier.
If you feel that your order has a manufacturing fault, please advise us within 24 hours of delivery with multiple photos of the issue so that we can assess and arrange for a replacement if necessary.
International Customers and postal charges
We are a UK based company that mainly ships to UK. We do occasional ship to Europe and USA.
Before ordering do please contact us as shipping can be very expensive.We recommend you order a sample pack to make sure it is correct material as all orders are bespoke and printed to order and no refunds offered due to high costs unless the product arrives with a fault or wrong order sent.We will always send a replacement if it is our fault ASAP we do not refund bespoke printed backdrops.
If the product is wrong/faulty we would need photo evidence within 48 hours & on receiving the item back we will send a replacement within 48 hours .We will replace your backdrop with priority over other orders,we don't issue refunds, only replacements as it is a bespoke custom order & with expensive P&P covered by us to send you a replacement.
We try our best to print your backdrops and ship asap, we use mainly Ups for international parcels, we pick the quickest best value service but we are not responsible for delays caused by the courier or other countries export rules.
For international orders (anywhere outside of England), parcels may need to cleared through customs in your own country. There may be import fees (duty and tax) that have to be paid, depending on the country. Props for togs do not cover import liabilities that may be applied by the government of your country.
If a return is accepted, return shipping is at the cost of the buyer.
Do you accept returns?
We do not accept any returns unless an item has a fault. If you feel your item has an issue, please contact us within 24 hours of delivery with photos showing the fault so that we can rectify for you. We do not accept returns for slight colour difference or if you change your mind,if the item is not being used correctly according to our advised guidelines. If a return is accepted, return shipping is at the cost of the buyer.
What If I Add A Hat Or Frame To My Order?
Hats, headbands and frames are sent from different suppliers so your shipping cost will be calculated during the checkout procedure to include their delivery charges.
Help! I Need A Drop Urgently!
We are usually able to print and dispatch your drop order within 48 hours of purchase. However, everybody involved with Props For Togs are also full time photographers, so we may be out shooting an all day wedding etc. Please bear this in mind before relying on next day delivery. If in doubt, please get in touch through our contact page.